College Park Animal Hospital - Misdiagnosis, hostile treatment

One of their vets received a letter of censure from the State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners for his "failure to identify" my cat Smokey's heart condition.This vet took courses at the regional levels to improve his ability "to read radiographs and ultrasounds," according the the letter I received dated October 29th 2009.

When my pet's heart condition was missed, causing suffering and mostly likely an untimely death, I confronted the owner of the hospital, Thomas McMichael about the substandard care. Instead of owning up to the mistakes of his staff member, McMichael gave evasive and untruthful explanations and eventually became nasty. He also banned me and three other members of my family from walking homeless dogs, boarded 24/7 by a rescue group we used to volunteer for in cages with no outside runs. We were their only source of walks and socialization at the time, and Dr.

McMichael deprived them of that because he was angry at me for confronting him about his staff's medical errors. In addition, this business owner has contacted several review sites to have my and my family members' reviews removed. He consistently removes our reviews from Insiderpages.

That's quite a solution to the the problem of medical errors!Horrible experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 23, 2011 #303700

You can sue for malpractice.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.